- Curriculum Vitae; 1979?
- Christmas Card/Photograph titled "Renaissance" - two images of insect (dragonfly?) with wings expanding/drying; 1973?
- "Appendix: Publication Support for a Monograph of Insect and Arthropod Morphology" - Edward Laidlaw Smith, Author; William N. Eschmeyer, Project Director; n.d. (1970s?)
- "Atlas of Insect Anatomy: A Pictorial Manual and Basic Reference for Students, Teachers and Technicians" by Edward Laidlaw Smith - copy of typed manuscript; 1980
Publications by Edward Laidlaw Smith
- "Biosystematics and Morphology of Symphyta"; 1968, 1970, 1972
- "Evolutionary Morphology of External Insect Genitalia"; 1969-1970
- "Hymenoptera" - Chapter 23 in Taxonomist's Glossary of Genitalia in Insects; 1970
- "Biology and Structure of the Dobsonfly, Neohermes californicus (Walker)"; April 1970
- "Biology and Structure of Some California Bristletails and Silverfish"; July 1970
- "Key to the Willows of the Chico Area in Butte County, and to the Eagle Lake Basin in Lassen County (California)"; 1973
- "Insect Terminalia and Related Abdominal Structures: Comparative Anatomy, Evolution and Nomenclature"; 1977
- "An Atlas of Insect Morphology" (Book Review); July 1982
- "Early Land Animals in North America: Evidence from Devonian Age Arthropods from Gilboa, New York"; May 1984